Monday 19 January 2015

Day 15 of 28 "Super Juice me!"

It's Monday morning and I'm starting my third week of juicing. It is going well. Each week I've had a low point, but when I think about it--that's pretty normal for me, the only difference is I didn't try to cure it with bad food. 

On Friday night we had a family dinner at my Dad's, I drank my juice while everyone had chicken, bread, rice & a Japanese cabbage salad I brought. It wasn't too hard, as in I wasn't really tempted by the food, because I've worked so hard to get to this point I wasn't going to crumble. The hard part was trying explain why in the world I was juicing for 28 days. My family seemed mostly supportive, but it was harder for me because I felt like I couldn't answer their questions. I had a hard time explaining myself. That night when we got home, I sat down and thought long and hard about why I was doing this. 

My reasons for doing this are:
Overall better health
A total mind & body reset
Challenging my body to do something I didn't think I could do
Lose weight
Clear up acne
Help with back pain 
Help with knee pain

So far I've seen a difference in all areas except knee pain, and my acne is good and bad, but that could also be because I'm terrible at washing my face. 

My weightloss so far has been a total -9.5lbs. In the first week I dropped 6.5lbs & the second week I lost 3lbs. It feels nice to feel my clothes fitting nicer & looser (I like loose fitting clothes). 

One of the biggest things I've noticed, and was surprised by was the energy I had to teach insanity (a group fitness class). I felt like I was able to jump higher, push longer & my recovery was SO fast! One day I taught it twice and it was amazing the energy I had. 

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. 

Let this be a reflection to you that you can do anything you put your mind to. It just takes one step each day, and you will get closer & closer to your goals!!

Keep on going my friends. In health happiness & fitness --take care!!
Ang


1 comment:

  1. Well it's definitely working! You look like you're GLOWING!!

    ReplyDelete