Friday 2 January 2015

Welcome 2015

Wow! 2014 went by sooo fast! 
Do you believe in "New Years resolutions"? I do! I believe in goals, so I am all for resolutions. 

Over the past week I haven't eaten well, I have snacked too much and let myself go just a little too much when it comes to food. I still tracked everything I ate and got in most of my workouts. This I am happy about, because I wasn't a "closet" snacked--I owned what I ate, I didn't lie to myself. So I am pulling in the reigns and getting a hold of my late night snacking and getting amped up for Monday's juice detox! 

I am deciding to go ahead with the 28 day super juice me plan. I am going to take it one day at a time and stay focused on my goals and build healthy eating habits that aren't just a phase. I am going to assess at 14 days in and then proceed as I feel fit. I signed up for a "diet bet"as well, so it will keep me motivated to keep my eating on que---a little money always adds a little motivation. 

My fitness plan is going to be strength training, running, insanity & a new program Piyo. I am going to hammer out the details and of course.....make a chart! Haha!!

I will be making a goal chart for 2015 aswell as reviewing what I learned from my 2014 goals reached and not reached. 

Happy New Year all!! Here's to a year of new goals and building on the ones achieved. Who's in?! You are worth the time to take a few minutes and review what you want to achieve and how you are going to get there. Try it!
Take care friends 😀 happy 2015!!


No comments:

Post a Comment