Friday 26 December 2014

Day 29, 30, 31 & 32!

Happ Boxing Day!! (What is Boxing Day anyway?!) 

So here's my recap for my fit over the holidays!! 5 more days!!

Day 2--gym
Day 3--gym
Day 4--Christmas walk and playing in the park
Day 5--today, at home insanity workout!! 

As for food. I have made sure to have fresh juice for the past 4 days too. Not only is it mighty tasty, but I know I'm getting some great food in me. I've got one more Christmas dinner tonight and then all the big dinners are done....sort of! Hah. We have family in town so every dinner until New Years is technically a 'big dinner' haha!! 

I'm mentally preparing myself for the next month ahead of me full of juicing. It is going to challenge me in all aspects, but I'm ready for it!! 

Take care friends!!

Ang



No comments:

Post a Comment