Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 25... Getting better....I hope!!

Hey friends!! 
I actually did an early morning workout today :) it took a lot out of me. I didn't know what would happen, but I was willing to give it a try. Unfortunately it didn't make me feel better, but Tylenol & Advil are helping. I hate that I am taking so many pills, but I don't know how to get rid of the pain. 


My eating was on par today and I am eating more out of hunger & nourishment and less out of emotion & comfort. Yay team!!

Breakfast: protein shake
Snack: Apple
Lunch: tomato soup & grilled cheese
Snack: peanut butter & jam sandwich
Dinner: lemon grass chicken vermecilli noodle bowl. (Yum yum yum!!) with 2 veggie spring rolls. I know deep fried spring rolls don't scream healthy, but they were sure delcioso!! 

I was able to go to work today. I'm not sure if I went to work because I felt better or I felt bad canceling on clients. Ah well it's good to get out. Hopefully tomorrow's even better!! 

Christmas is in a WEEK!!!! Whether I feel good or not I have got to finish my Christmas shopping!! 
Here's to staying on my workouts & eating right over the holidays. 

Woot woot!!! We got this friends xo

Ang :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment